Cute Polka Dotted Beige Bow Tie Ribbon

Pages

Monday 27 February 2012

Changeling - Angelina Jolie in the late 20's

picture from: gfx.videobuster.de


Though from 2008, I never got the opportunity to see this film before...
 So yesterday I finally watched Eastwood's "Changeling" for the first time and was amazed to discover it's a very thrilling film with a very amazing Angelina Jolie!

picture from: ecx.images-amazon.com

I'm actually not a huge Angelina Jolie fan, but she did really well in this role. And I'm still amazed how pretty she looks dressed up in period clothing and with her 20's style make-up! (Though I'm not really fond of these weird flat hats ... :S)

picture from: badpacino.files.wordpress.com


What I didn't like about the film though is that the evil guy had to be from Canada... It's maybe just a wrong impression I got, but it seems like American films always are picking on Canadians. But well, as it's based on a true story I just assume the real criminal was from Canada.
And I also don't like that the end doesn't give away weather she found back her son or not! I'd really have needed certainty after such a thrilling film!! (But from what I read during my background researches it's apparently not sure whether she found him or not in the real case. Though, it rather seems like he was actually killed :( ...)

picture from: cdn.projectc.net
However, this is a really cool film! :)
(Though quite sad and a little shocking as well)

No comments:

Post a Comment