Cute Polka Dotted Beige Bow Tie Ribbon

Pages

Sunday 26 February 2012

Jane Austen Challenge Day #3

3. Favourite quote from the books

For this question I can tell right from the beginning that I can't choose only one favourite quote! 
Austen's novels are so full of wonderful quotes ... 
So I decided that I'll tell you my 5 of my favourite quotes (in no particular order) ;)

1. "Think only of the past as it's rememberance gives you pleasure." (Pride and Prejudice)

2. " A person who can write a long letter with ease, cannot write ill." (Pride and Prejudice)

3. " The person, be it a gentleman or a lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." (Northanger Abbey)

4. " One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other." (Emma)

5. "Perhaps it is our imperfections that make us so perfect for one another!" (Emma)

picture from: laurenelisecrafted.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment